Wall Mounted Vs. Tension Mounted Home Play Gyms. Made from high quality steel and designed to hold 220lb weight load on a frame.
Wall mounted home play gyms or Model W2 are usually for families with:
- For any ceiling height
- Super high ceilings
- Angled/cathedral type ceilings
- Is there an option to expand the Model W2?
You can expand it with another set of wall-mounted monkey bars and turn it into Model W2 Max
- Ability to add a few add-ons
- Typically no more than two kids, maybe three
Tension-mounted home play gyms or Model T2, Spider V2, Spider V2 Max are usually for families with:
- Ceiling heights that start at 6 foot 10 inch and can be expanded to 10 feet.
- If your ceiling height is higher than 9 feet 1 inch, you can expand the height with extension ladders to 10 feet
- House, apartment
- Where in your home? kids bedroom, basement, garage, living-room, spare bedroom, dinning area, small awkward corner, literally anywhere
- One or more kids
- Offer a basement height as well for ceiling heights 6 feet 10 inches to 8 feet 5 inches
- Endless opportunities to configure your tension mounted gym with monkey bars
- Add as many add-ons as you'd like