Low inventory alert! Once sold out, the next delivery is expected in mid-January.
Version 3 comes with slightly longer Monkey Bars!
This indoor play gym is a lot of fun! If you have more than one kid and flat ceilings between 7'11" and 9'11", don't even overthink it and start with this model.
This is also a perfect playset for sensory play. We use specially designed stimulating rubber-coated steps and bars to promote the development of the kids' nervous system. This play gym can be easily paired with a variety of sensory equipment.
Virtually everything is adjustable: you can raise or lower the monkey bars and the pull-up bars. The pull-up bars can be placed all on the same or on opposite sides to separate the play areas.
Kids ages K-12 ..and all the way to 99 years old can play as long as they don't exceed the 220 lb weight limit on the metal frame.
This play gym comes with:
- specially designed flat gymnastics rings for kids, the ones that don't bend their wrists too much too early.
- trapeze to build that grip strength.
- climbing rope to develop balance, coordination, and a strong core.
- rope ladder is also amazing for promoting coordination, balance, and overall dexterity skills. If the rope ladder is installed diagonally, it will create some sort of suspension bridge which is super fun. It will add another dimension and help to further increase spatial awareness skills.
- climbing net that is also great for balance, strength, and coordination.
Kids love having so many various add-ons, and that's why it is such a hit.
Add a sensory yoga hammock or a sensory swing and it will be your kid's favorite place to hang out.
The hidden advantage of the pressure-fitted home play gym is that it is fairly easy to assemble and does not require any drilling or anchoring.
The 2020 version is now a lot easier to install!
You can place it anywhere: against the wall, one side to the wall, or right in the middle of the playroom where your kids spend the most amount of time.
The assembly process does take a bit of time, however, the results will be well worth it.
It requires a minimum of7ft 11in a high flat ceiling and it can be as high as 9ft 11 in. This play gym's height can be extended by 20.47 inches or 52cm using two extension ladders.
Common Q&A: - Yes, popcorn ceilings are ok - The carpet floor is ok - The hardwood floor is ok and it will not be scratched. There is a rubber coaster that goes underneath to protect your floors and prevent slippage of the actual play gym. - Assembly videos are available on our site and we are making more. You can always call us if you have any questions in the middle of your installation process.
** Please note, we are constantly updating our play gyms and the colors of the steps and/or the addons may change. If you need a color confirmation, please give us a call at 1-800-586-1688.