QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
We have engineered hardwood floors. Will the Spider V2 work okay on these floors? Is it recommended to use an area rug underneath the Spider V2?
Wooden floors are perfectly fine. There is a rubbered piece that is placed on the floor to prevent slippage and scratches on your floor.
How much space do you need to allow to comfortably play on this?
It really depends on how would you position it in your kids' room.
You can have it placed in the middle of a room or have one side against the wall.
In any case, please allow 3-4 feet of safe space from the edges of the play gym to account for swinging and jumping around it.
Please see our updated dimensions under each play gym product description.
Hello - our ceiling is almost exactly 9'5". Do we need an extension? What happens with the side that is only 2250-2770? When do you think the orange will ship? We are looking for something as soon as possible.
For the ceilings over 9'2" we always recommend adding the extension ladders for better stability.
It would also add two extra steps to each side of the Spider play gym.
What if my ceiling is higher than 9’8’’?
If that's the case, we have two options:
1. Get two of the Ladder Extensions to get an additional height: https://brainrichkids.com/collections/wall-mounts-and-extensions/products/extension-ladder
2. If your ceiling is too high perhaps you'd like to consider the wall-mounted Model W2: https://brainrichkids.com/collections/indoor-home-gyms/products/model-w2
3. You can get the height extension ladders and a set of the Wall Mounts to get extra stability. https://brainrichkids.com/collections/wall-mounts-and-extensions/products/wall-mounts
Keep in mind, the Spider V2 and Model T1 are the tension-mounted (pressure-fitted) models, so the higher/longer you go the more wabbly it gets and thus may become less secure.
4. You can also get a Model W2 and a set of the Monkey Bars: https://brainrichkids.com/collections/indoor-home-gyms/products/monkey-bars
This will create an interesting combination that would also be more secure.
Also, when in doubt, do not hesitate to give us a call! We will be happy to assist.
REGARDING THE JUNGLE GYM DOME, SO IS THERE 3 WAYS OF INSTALLING IT (LIKE THE PICTURE)? WASN'T SURE IF THERE WAS ONLY ONE WAY AND WE HAD TO BUY SEPARATE ADD ON MOUNTS.
Spider V2 is now a combination of the Model T1 and the Monkey Bars unit.
When you order Spider V2, you will get two boxes, one with the Model T1 and one with the Monkey Bars in it.
This means that you get everything that comes with Model T1: the rings, climbing rope and the rope ladder. This also means that you can place the pull-up bars on the same or different sides of the Spider play gym.
Pull-up bars are completely adjustable!
The Monkey Bars can also be placed at a different height.
If you wish to build an even bigger playground, you can then order another set of the Monkey Bars and add it either sideways or extend it the long way. You can get 2-3 or as many as you playroom allows.
Popular add-ons include:
- Curved Ladder
- Classic Swing
- Dips Station - this one is 19" wide and is best suited for adults or older teens. It still holds advertised 220lb of weight!